THE WAY YOUR OFFICE IS DESIGNED AFFECTS THE WAY YOU WORK - Labour Law Blog

Latest

Apr 11, 2016

THE WAY YOUR OFFICE IS DESIGNED AFFECTS THE WAY YOU WORK

THE WAY YOUR OFFICE IS DESIGNED AFFECTS THE WAY YOU WORK 

I ONCE WORKED IN AN OFFICE that was completely “toxic” — bad lighting, poor HR policies, uninspiring decor, etc. Looking at this infographic, and realizing how much more on the left side my previous job seemed to be, it’s no wonder there was such low workplace morale.

Since becoming location independent, I am more attuned to what makes me a productive worker. I need natural light, fresh air from the outside, and privacy (I hate working in cafes or libraries).

I am convinced that a happy office environment fosters a company that is happy to do work. It will be interesting to see in the coming years how the workplace environment evolves, especially when technology makes it easy to telecommute, and be more efficient.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad


http://www.labourlawbox.com/